Creating Meaningful Connections Workshop Series
for Thought Leaders
1-1 Coaching for Engineers and Technical Professionals Wanting to Shift Their Communication Style
What is the Creating Meaningful Connections Workshop Series?
This series of workshops is comprised of a number of topics that focus on a range of skills and topics that can have an immediate and significant impact on your communication ability as a thought leader. The topics have been chosen based on 20-years of experience helping engineers and technical professionals to communicate like thought leaders.
Each workshop is delivered live as a one-on-one coaching session or in a small group. The trainer is a communication specialist experienced in helping engineers and technical professionals shift their communication style.
The workshops listed below are not sequential and can be selected at any time in any order.
Choose the topic that is the area of your communication that you need to focus on most at this time. Click on the +sign beside any workshop title to read about the details of each workshop or to listen to a description.
Each workshop is scheduled at your convenience, and delivered on zoom. After registering you will receive an email with a link to an online calendar where you can select a date and time that is convenient to you. The email also shows the zoom link to use for the coaching session.
15 Workshops in 3 Key Areas Tailored to Help You Convey Your Message Like the Thought Leader that You Are!
(click on the + sign beside each title to listen to an audio explanation of each workshop)
1. Creating Meaningful Connections
1. First Impressions - Beyond Words
2. Small Talk - For the Quiet Introvert or the Talkative Extrovert
3. Clarifying to Build Relationships
4. Conversations about Numbers
5. Giving Praise* - Authentic, Sincere, and Meaningful
6. Giving Feedback - with a Positive Energy* (2 strategies for different relationships)
7. Humour - that Builds Relationships
8. Personalized Cross-cultural Communication Coaching Hour
9. Polite Refusals - Honest Refusals that Build Relationships
10. First Impressions On-line
2. Organizing Clearly and Concisely
11. Impromptu Conversations* - Prepare in 60 Seconds
12. Giving Explanations and Instructions* - Clear, Concise, and Confident - the First Time!
13. The Chronological Story* - Talking about Agendas, Itineraries, and Schedules
3. Mastering Your Clarity
14. VOWELS FOR THOUGHT LEADERS*
15. Expressing Multi-syllable Technical Vocabulary*
Christal Reed is a Corporate and Executive Trainer for Advanced Non-native English-speaking* Engineers & Technical Professionals
Corporate Trainer for Expatriates | Coach | Author | Webinar Speaker | Presenting Like a Thought Leader | Cross-Cultural Leadership Communication | Writing E-mails Like a Thought Leader